Amusements Hire Perth
Terms And Conditions
On delivery you will receive a tax invoice/contract to sign. This confirms delivery and acceptance of liability for the equipment provided.
EXTREME SLUSHIES AND PARTY HIRE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. All mixes that are supplied are non-alcoholic. The renter assumes responsibility for responsible service of alcohol if added to the machine.
2. Renter agrees to defend, indemnify , assume liability for and hold Extreme Slushies and Party Hire harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the use of any equipment regardless of the basis.
3. Renter agrees to have a suitable bench top or table that can support up to 90kg. If the table collapse's or falls, the renter is responsible for any damages caused to the machine or persons at the event.
4. If any persons help the driver set up the machine it is there choice and we do not accept responsibility if they injure themselves in any way.
5. Slushie machines work best at ambient temperatures below 30 degrees. The machine may not be as effective at ambient temperatures above 30.1 degrees. It is recommended that the slushie machine is kept out of direct sunlight and somewhere there is sufficient ventilation.
6. Failure of the machine. Extreme Slushies and Party Hire must be notified immediately if there is any malfunction to the machine. Renter accepts in the event of a backup machine being required due to fault of original machine, a different model of machine may be used. A $70 dollar call out fee will apply if the machine is deemed not faulty and is a matter of a switch been accidentally or intentionally switched off. Or the machine not being operated correctly.
7. Equipment will be picked up in the same good condition that it was received in. If the equipment is damaged the renter will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement. If the equipment is lost or stolen the renter will pay Extreme Slushies and Party Hire for the replacement cost.
8. If the machine or equipment is unaccessible or unable to be picked up at the agreed time a $70 fee will apply for it to be collected at a later time.
9. Renter to pay a $50 bond on Slushie machine and lighting hires. $100 on audio equipment hired from Extreme Slushies and Party Hire. Renter will forfeit this bond if any equipment is damaged during the hire period.
I accept the Terms and Conditions of hire as stated above.
Delivery time: Collection time:
First name: Surname: Drivers licence: